1pc Miswak Natural Toothbrush.
High quality, large, and thick miswaks hygienically processed and vacuum packed from Pakistan.
Taken from the roots of the Arak tree (salvadora parsec / peelu).
Although each miswaak will vary in thickness and length, the average length of each miswak is 20cm.
How to use:
1) Scrape off half an inch of the outer layer from either tip.
2) Wash the sewak and chew the scraped tip to make it brush-like.
3) Brush teeth horizontally and frequently.
1) We have different brands (Khair, Haram, Haramain etc) of this item in stock - as shown in the pictures. You will receive any brand based on availability but all of them have the same features as stated above.
2) As the miswak is a natural product, you can expect differences in thickness and length and these will vary from miswak to miswak. Some miswaaks will be very thick and some will be thin. Some will be long and some may be short. If the thickness or length is very important to you, please contact us before placing your order so that we can advise accordingly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.