Return and Refund
Here, at The Orient, we want our customers to be completely happy and satisfied with their purchases from us. However, if you needed to return an item, we are here to help.
- For orders delivered within the UK, you have 30 calendar days from the date of delivery to return the item. For international orders, you have 45 calendar days from the date of delivery to return the order.
- In order to be eligible for return and refund, items should be unused and are in their original condition and packaging.
- We don’t accept return for any of the following products:
- Perishable products such as foods
- Books, CDs & DVDs
- Health & personal Care Items
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Sale items are not accepted for return & refund
In order to return an order, please send a return email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the order number and reason for returning it. After you send the email, please ship the order back to the following address:
The Orient, 10-12 Slade Lane, Manchester, M13 0QE, United Kingdom
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and the credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment within 5 working days.
Please note that shipping costs are non-refundable unless the reason for return was due to a mistake on our part. In such a case, we will issue a full refund including shipping charges.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please check your bank account again or contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is deposited in the bank account. If you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.